(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Dipl.-Kfm. Martin Seiler, Steuerberater, Fachberater für Unternehmensnachfolge, CVA (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your first and last name and your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions , We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or erasure,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by the responsible data protection supervisory authority (Land Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia, Kavalleriestraße 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf).
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve that
Making the internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
e) We use the following cookies on this homepage:
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the IP address, the date and time of the request; the time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time; the content of the request (concrete page); the access status / HTTP status code; the amount of data transferred; the website from which the request comes, the browser; the operating system and its interface
and the language as well as the version of the browser software. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of
Advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting newsletters.
(3) Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address, your first and last name, your zip code, your place of residence and your telephone number. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will store your data for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the circular at any time and unsubscribe from the circular. You can declare the revocation by e-mail to email@example.com or by a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- browser type
- Operating system
- Language and version of the browser software.